Family Medicine Physician
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC, is a physician-owned and governed, multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health. We have opportunities for Family Medicine physicians to join a thriving clinic.
- Practice opportunities serving the Fond du Lac, Ripon, Waupun and surrounding communities in east-central Wisconsin.
- Variety of ambulatory focused practice opportunities.
- Hospitalist program to care for adult hospitalized patients.
- Four-day work week with additional hours available as desired.
- Outstanding physician engagement and retention rates.
- Very reasonable phone-only call rotation and after-hours nurse triage.
- The Fond du Lac clinic site provides a very manageable pediatric inpatient/newborn service.
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic offers competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits to include:
- Start with a guaranteed salary with eligibility for a production-based bonus with additional incentive compensation for quality, service and leadership.
- Moving expenses.
- Excellent retirement and deferred compensation plan.
- Group family health and dental insurance.
- Group term life insurance.
- Generous annual CME allowance.
- Malpractice insurance and patient compensation fund.
- Hospital dues/journal allowance.
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic…
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Boasts a 96% Physician Retention Rate!
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic is a physician-governed, multi-specialty service corporation with 105 physicians, and a member of Agnesian HealthCare. The practice employs the talents of a full complement of support staff.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity. We hope you will consider joining our thriving group of collegial physicians, which makes this position flexible and family friendly. Enjoy being an integral part of a smaller, family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas, including Appleton, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.
|Fond du Lac
Enjoy your life at home AND at work!
Practice quality medicine and benefit from work-life balance, while being in Wisconsin - one of the most physician-friendly states in the country! Great schools, beautiful neighborhoods and year-round recreational activities make Wisconsin a great place to live and work.
Who are we?
The mission of Agnesian HealthCare is to provide compassionate care that brings Hope, Health, & Wholeness to those we serve by honoring the sacredness and dignity of all persons at every stage of life.
Agnesian HealthCare is a multispecialty, integrated healthcare system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
Why practice with Agnesian HealthCare?
• Emphasis on high quality care.
• Outstanding physician retention rates.
• Favorable payer mix and healthy economy.
• Fully-integrated hospitals and leading-edge multispecialty clinics.
• Fun, collaborative culture.
• Family friendly physician recognition events.
• Community education and volunteer opportunities.
• Work-life balance.
• Favorable malpractice climate - Wisconsin ranked “top seven” in the nation.
• Continuing medical education dollars available.
• Substantial community benefit backing, giving over $28 million in support in 2016.