EM Medical Director Needed in Beautiful East Alabama!
ERx is looking for experienced Physicians to join our team at Clay County Hospital in Ashland, Alabama.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a thriving, well-working hospital with a lower volume ED 75 miles from Birmingham!
Emergency Department Details:
- Annual ED Volume: 6,000
- 12-24hr Physician Shifts
- EMR: CPSI
- Excellent Nursing Staff
- Supportive Hospital Administration
- Local Primary Care Physicians and Surgeons readily available to team with you to care for the patient.
- Brand New Physician Lounge located near the ED.
- Physician Call Room includes bed, TV, computer, shower, etc.
- Hospital Cafe can provide meals during the day or pack you something up for Night Shift!
- Previous EM experience required
- Current ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications
- Board Certification is NOT required
ERx specializes in providing quality, compassionate emergency medicine, inpatient services and urgent care through independent contractor physicians. Our providers are highly trained, dedicated and motivated to serve all areas, but we proudly specialize in rural areas of the country. Many of our locations have been staffed by ERx for over a decade. We are committed to expanding our presence, however quality surpasses quantity.
Our philosophy is quite simple: Provide the best quality of care to the patient in the most expeditious and sincere manner possible – ALWAYS remembering that the patient is the primary reason we exist.
In partnership with their dedicated employees, physicians, and community, Clay County Healthcare Authority has been providing high quality services in a safe, caring environment to the residents of East Alabama since 1951.
Hospital services include a Same Day General Surgery wing complete with new outpatient rooms. The Clay County Health and Wellness Center features an exercise area, indoor pool, track, gym, classrooms, and Physical Therapy department.
Clay County is located in the east-central part of the state, in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Ashland borders the breathtaking Talladega National Forest, which is located in the western part of the county.