General Cardiology Opportunity, Shaw Heart & Vascular | Southern OREGON
Shaw Heart and Vascular and Centennial Medical Group in Roseburg, Oregon are recruiting for a general cardiologist, invasive or non-invasive, to join the team! Quality patient care and professional collaboration is a must! This group is well known, highly respected and composed of well trained staff.
- 144 bed hospital, 100k catchment - Roseburg and surrounding Douglas County
- Interventional, invasive and general cardiologists/ APCs on staff
- Shared call 1:5 or better
- Salary Guarantee for 12-18 months
- $50k signing bonus
- $15k relocation stipend
About Roseburg, Oregon
Centrally located on Interstate 5, the Umpqua Valley spans across Southern Oregon; close proximity (1-2hrs) to Eugene, the coast, the mountains and Umpqua National Forest. A comfortable lifestyle with easy access to both outdoor recreation and metropolitan areas - Eugene, Salem, Portland, and Medford. Physician enjoy a tight-knit, collaborative medical community with great schools, moderate climate and affordable living!
Interested in learning more? Let's connect and discuss our needs and your interests!
Caring for our community for over 100 Years! ,,Mercy started with a $12,000 gift from the Roseburg community. That’s the sum the Sisters of Mercy raised to construct Roseburg’s first hospital more than 50 years after the city was founded. The 25-bed Mercy Hospital was dedicated on Feb. 22, 1909, just four months after construction began. It was built on the banks of the South Umpqua River where Douglas County Health Department now stands. Mercy has grown into a sophisticated 174-bed medical center as it has upgraded its technology and expanded its services to ensure Douglas County residents access to state-of-the-art healthcare without having to leave town.
Today more than 1,000 employees and 300 volunteers work throughout Mercy. All of them personify the values upon which this institution was built. It is this commitment that has helped Mercy become one of the country's most highly rated hospitals for patient satisfaction.
Warm, welcoming community nestled in the 100 Valleys of the Umpqua
- Home to the beautiful North Umpqua River, legendary for trout, salmon, steelhead and bass fishing.
- Roseburg area public schools have an average student teacher ratio of 1:23
- Local Community College with robust programs in health services, viticulture and arts
- Short drive to the Pacific ocean, world-class skiing at Mt. Bachelor and Crater Lake, one of the great wonders of the world
- Easy driving distance to Eugene airport with direct flights to Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Oakland, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and more. ,, Portland International is only three hours away.
- Mild climate that includes all four seasons
- Cultural opportunities abound in Roseburg, from outstanding musical and theatrical performances to first-class art galleries.
- Roseburg and surrounding area is home to some of Oregon's premier vineyards
Links of Interest