General Surgeon for Physician-Owned Multi-Specialty Group, Affiliated with SSM Health
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC, is a physician-owned and governed, multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health. Due to a physician retirement, we have an opportunity for a board certified (or board eligible) General Surgeon to join a team of two surgeons who provide care to the Waupun & Ripon communities, and now have an exciting expansion opportunity in the Beaver Dam market.
Consider joining our collegial group of providers and staff whom pride themselves on delivering exceptional patient care and service.
- Provide surgery at Waupun Memorial Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital, which provides a full range of inpatient and outpatient services to Waupun and surrounding rural communities.
- Waupun Memorial Hospital features a two-story, multispecialty clinic and state-of-the-art surgery department featuring three high-tech operating rooms, an endoscopy procedure room, 11 pre/postoperative patient rooms, four post-anesthesia recovery rooms and centralized sterile processing area. It also includes a private consultation and family waiting area with a separate vending/dining room.
- A Hospitalist program is available at Waupun Memorial Hospital & Ripon Medical Center.
- See outpatients in Waupun and at the multi-specialty SSM Dean Clinic located in Beaver Dam.
- Share 1:3 call with surgeons located in Ripon and Waupun.
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic boasts a 96% physician retention rate & is part of a fully-integrated healthcare system.
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic offers a competitive compensation model along with comprehensive benefits to include:
Start with a guaranteed salary with eligibility for a production-based bonus with additional incentive compensation for quality, service and leadership.
Excellent retirement and deferred compensation plan.
Group family health and dental insurance.
Group term life insurance.
Generous annual CME allowance.
Malpractice insurance and patient compensation fund.
Hospital dues/journal allowance.
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic…
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Boasts a 96% Physician Retention Rate!
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic is a physician-governed, multi-specialty service corporation with 105 physicians, and a member of Agnesian HealthCare. The practice employs the talents of a full complement of support staff.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity. We hope you will consider joining our thriving group of collegial physicians, which makes this position flexible and family friendly. Enjoy being an integral part of a smaller, family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas, including Appleton, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.
Practice quality medicine and benefit from work-life balance, while being in Wisconsin - one of the most physician-friendly states in the country! Great schools, beautiful neighborhoods and year-round recreational activities make Wisconsin a great place to live and work.
Who are we?
The mission of Agnesian HealthCare is to provide compassionate care that brings Hope, Health, & Wholeness to those we serve by honoring the sacredness and dignity of all persons at every stage of life.
Agnesian HealthCare is a multispecialty, integrated healthcare system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
Why practice with Agnesian HealthCare?
• Emphasis on high quality care.
• Outstanding physician retention rates.
• Favorable payer mix and healthy economy.
• Fully-integrated hospitals and leading-edge multispecialty clinics.
• Fun, collaborative culture.
• Family friendly physician recognition events.
• Community education and volunteer opportunities.
• Work-life balance.
• Favorable malpractice climate - Wisconsin ranked “top seven” in the nation.
• Continuing medical education dollars available.
• Substantial community benefit backing, giving almost $25 million in support in 2015.
- Waupun (population 11,340) is located near the Horicon March, a national wildlife refuge, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Midwest values of friendliness, hard work and sense of community.
- This family-oriented and tight-knit community offers the advantages of living near a metropolitan area, plus the peacefulness and safety of a modest town in Wisconsin.
- Safe community with great schools, both public and private.
- Enjoy a variety of recreational opportunities, including hiking, biking, fishing, birding, swimming, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling. Waupun also offers a well-maintained 18-hole golf course and newly expanded walking trails.
- Benefit from a well-linked transportation network, which includes several major highways, rail access and airports less than 20 minutes away.
- Within one hour of major metropolitan areas, including Madison, Milwaukee and the Fox Cities.
Enjoy your life at home AND at work!