Exciting Opportunity for Cardiologist with Physician-Owned Multi-Specialty Group, Affiliated with SSM Health
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC, is a physician-owned and governed, multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health. We have an outstanding opportunity for a non-invasive cardiologist to join the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic’s Cardiology Team. The ideal experienced candidate will have skills and an interest in echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, CCTA procedures, lipid management and congestive heart failure. The 6 member Cardiology Team consists of 2 interventionists, 1 noninvasive, 1 cardio thoracic, 2 EP specialists plus 5 collaborating nurse practitioners. The Cardiology Team is well recognized among their peers and the community for outstanding quality, excellence in care and service to patients.
- Attractive outpatient cardiovascular services department located on hospital campus
- Part of a multi-specialty group practice and referral network.
- A four-day work week with additional hours available.
- Outreach opportunities to critical access hospitals in Ripon and Waupun.
- Reasonable call schedule.
- Outstanding physician engagement and retention rates.
St. Agnes Hospital
St. Agnes Hospital, a 174-bed facility and nonprofit Catholic institution, is a leader in providing quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, including cancer treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center for Heart Care, home and hospice care; maternity services; laser surgery; sports medicine; behavioral health services; women’s health services; occupational health services; rehabilitation services and 24-hour emergency care.
Dale Michels Center for Heart Care has the most advanced technology available, including:
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Hybrid suite
- Cardiac catheterization/vascular laboratories
- TAVR and Watchman cases performed
- Echocardiogram stress testing
- Nuclear medicine stress testing
- Cardiac MRI
- 3T MRI
- Holter monitoring and event recorders
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Pacemaker clinic
- A hospitalist program is available at all three hospitals within the system.
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic offers a competitive compensation model along with comprehensive benefits to include:
- Start with a guaranteed salary with eligibility for a production-based bonus with additional incentive compensation for quality, service and leadership.
- Signing bonus.
- Group family health and dental insurance.
- Excellent retirement and deferred compensation plan.
- Generous annual CME allowance.
- Malpractice insurance and patient compensation fund.
- House hunting and moving expenses.
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic…
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Boasts a 96% Physician Retention Rate!
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic is a physician-governed, multi-specialty service corporation with 105 physicians, and a member of Agnesian HealthCare. The practice employs the talents of a full complement of support staff.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity. We hope you will consider joining our thriving group of collegial physicians, which makes this position flexible and family friendly. Enjoy being an integral part of a smaller, family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas, including Appleton, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.
Practice quality medicine and benefit from work-life balance, while being in Wisconsin - one of the most physician-friendly states in the country! Great schools, beautiful neighborhoods and year-round recreational activities make Wisconsin a great place to live and work.
Who are we?
The mission of Agnesian HealthCare is to provide compassionate care that brings Hope, Health, & Wholeness to those we serve by honoring the sacredness and dignity of all persons at every stage of life.
Agnesian HealthCare is a multispecialty, integrated healthcare system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
Why practice with Agnesian HealthCare?
• Emphasis on high quality care.
• Outstanding physician retention rates.
• Favorable payer mix and healthy economy.
• Fully-integrated hospitals and leading-edge multispecialty clinics.
• Fun, collaborative culture.
• Family friendly physician recognition events.
• Community education and volunteer opportunities.
• Work-life balance.
• Favorable malpractice climate - Wisconsin ranked “top seven” in the nation.
• Continuing medical education dollars available.
• Substantial community benefit backing, giving over $28 million in support in 2016.
|Fond du Lac
Enjoy your life at home AND at work!