||St. Mary Medical Center Long Beach
Long Beach, CA
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Not Specified|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
Gastroenterology (ERCP) Opportunity in Southern California
In partnership with Dignity Health, a well-established practice is seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist to join their team in Long Beach, CA. Candidates must be able to perform ERCP. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a busy, successful, and thriving hospital-based gastroenterology practice. Below is a snapshot of the details to acquaint you with the practice, community and our affiliate hospital, St. Mary Medical Center (Dignity Health).
- Join an established and busy practice that has been in the community for over 35 years
- Practice alongside a well-respected and experienced physician
- Competitive compensation to include first year income guarantee, signing bonus, and relocation assistance
- Partnership track available after income guarantee with uncapped earning potential
- Flexible schedule: expected 75% inpatient, 25% outpatient
- Enjoy practice autonomy with work-life balance
- Support from one of the largest hospitals in town
- Experience the big-city feel with small-town charm in a unique oceanfront setting
- Centrally located to Los Angeles and Orange County and voted one of America’s “Most Walkable Cities”
- Within minutes of regional airport and 30 minutes to closest international airport (LAX)
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools with close proximity to the nation’s best colleges (UCLA, USC, and more)
- Beachfront neighborhoods with something to do for everyone in the family
St. Mary Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center was founded in August 1923 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word to serve the healthcare needs of Long Beach and the surrounding communities. Today, our hospital and clinics continue to deliver quality medical services and programs. Our commitment is to provide the best patient experience for everyone who needs our care.
More than 600 physicians and more than 1,350 employees work at Dignity Health St. Mary Medical Center. We have clinics on campus for children, pregnant women, families and seniors, plus specialty care clinics. There are 389 patient rooms in the hospital, most of them private, single-occupancy.
We provide the full spectrum of acute care services and also extend access through community benefits outreach. St. Mary Medical Center continues the mission to treat people with dignity and provide compassionate care of body, mind and spirit to the community we serve.
Our reputation for quality includes Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™ for 5 years in a row, a Five Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack in 2016 and Treatment of Stroke for 14 years in a row (2003-2016). St. Mary Medical Center is also a designated Baby-Friendly® hospital. We are also a Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center and an LA County-designated STEMI Receiving Center. The CARE Clinic is a Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Center of Excellence, which helps meet the needs of those affected or at risk of HIV in our community through treatment, education and support.
What makes The Urban Waterfront Playground™ perfect? Is it the ideal weather? The exciting attractions? The unique events? The gorgeous setting? The trendy shopping? The delicious dining? How about all of the above. You name it, Long Beach has it. Voted one of America’s “Most Walkable Cities,” Long Beach is comprised of eight distinct neighborhoods and tucked in along the waterfront centrally located to Los Angeles and Orange County. Experience the big-city feel with small-town charm in a unique oceanfront setting – Welcome to Long Beach.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.