Family Medicine Core Faculty
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking passionate BC/BE Family Medicine Faculty to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network. These faculty opportunities will reside at our Warren Campus, located in Phillipsburg, NJ.
Our St. Luke’s Family Medicine Residency Program has been training high quality physicians since 1980 that currently practice in all types of communities and various settings. Our unopposed program is unique in its ability to provide residents with real experience and quality education in an intimate environment. St. Luke’s Family Medicine is truly a family where our residents and faculty work together to provide excellent care for our patients and support each other in an environment of teaching and scholarly activity.
In joining our faculty team, you will enjoy:
- Modern, innovative and challenging programs with a history of excellence
- An outstanding reputation – we are the first program nationally to be accredited by both the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). You will be based at a 214-bed community hospital.
- Being a part of an organization that is nationally-recognized in patient care and quality
- State-of-the-art technology, joining experienced and caring faculty
We have several faculty opportunities which include:
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine with Obstetrics
- Family Medicine with Geriatrics
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and starting bonus
- A rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Loan forgiveness program up to $100,000 (this only applies to certain positions)
- Flexible work schedule
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About Warren County
Warren County is a place to live, work, and play! Rich with history, fantastic recreational activities, eclectic restaurants and close proximity to Philadelphia and New York City, Warren County offers excellent school systems and affordable housing that can be found with easy access to the hospital.
About St. Luke’s University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 15,000 employees providing services at 11 hospitals and 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania.
In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the Lehigh Valley’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 34 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 263 residents and fellows. St. Luke’s is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system with Medicare’s five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
St. Luke’s is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek World’s Best Hospital. In 2019, three of IBM Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospitals were St. Luke’s hospitals. St. Luke’s University Hospital has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health seven times total and five years in a row. St. Luke’s has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers.
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities please send your CV to: