Urology - Methodist Hospital of Sacramento (Sacramento)
|Facility:||Methodist Hospital of Sacramento - Golden State Urology|
|Address:||8715 Center Pkwy
Elk Grove, CA
Come for the Sunshine. Stay for the Lifestyle.
Don’t miss out on this Urology opportunity to join a very busy and growing General Urology group in Elk Grove, California! Below is a snapshot of the details as well as hyperlinks to acquaint you with the practice, community and our affiliate hospital, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento (Dignity Health).
- Join 2 highly trained and skilled Urologists, who have been in a practice and serving the community for over 15 years
- A beautiful and modern office, a state-of-the-art EMR and a user-friendly patient portal
- Access to beautiful surgical centers and OR’s
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Experienced medical staff
- Competitive compensation and employment agreement
- Call shared with practice providers (primarily telephonic call)
- Sacramento, population of 500,000, San Francisco (2 hour drive), population of 800,000
- One of the most affordable places to live in California
- An abundance of outdoor activities including biking, boating, golfing, river rafting, skiing and hiking
- America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital with award-winning restaurants
- Culture, theater, education, sports
- Easy driving distance to California’s celebrated wine country, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, historic Gold Country, the Pacific Coast and San Francisco
Is Northern California calling your name? Are you ready to join a visionary practice? If so, let’s talk!
This is an opportunity to join a community-based practice affiliated with Dignity Health. In many cases, providers will join an existing single-specialty or multi-specialty medical group (solo options are occasionally available). Physicians in an independent group tend to enjoy both the practice of medicine and the business side of health care. Some benefits of independent practice opportunities include:
- Exposure to and ability to impact all aspects of business operations associated with your practice
- Flexibility to adjust work/life balance to meet your personal and professional needs, since you’re the one running the practice
- Choice of joining an established practice or developing a new independent practice
Built in 1973, Dignity Health Methodist Hospital of Sacramento is committed to providing daily excellence in health care for residents of Sacramento’s southern suburbs, including the Elk Grove, Wilton and Galt communities. Methodist Hospital is home to a 158 acute-care bed facility with 1,282 employees, 341 medical staff, and 29 Emergency Department beds. Methodist Hospital also owns and operates Bruceville Terrace – a 171-bed, sub-acute skilled nursing long-term care facility adjacent to the hospital that provides care for the elderly, as well as those requiring extended recoveries.
Methodist Hospital is home to the Family Medicine Residency Program, an accredited and nationally recognized program which provides resident physicians with specialty training in primary care family medicine. Together, the hospital and residency program implemented a ground-breaking curriculum addressing the identification, treatment and assistance of human trafficking victims and created a one of a kind health clinic for victims, the Human Trafficking Medical Home.
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
Email: Click Here to Email