Medical Director (Regional) - Medford, Wisconsin
We are seeking a Regional Medical Director at Aspirus Medford Hospital in Medford, Wisconsin. The Regional Medical Director will have the responsibility of helping develop and operationalize Aspirus Divine Savior by assisting in the design and implementation of the care delivery model. This position plays a vital role in building a partnership between physicians and administration.
The Regional Medical Director will be expected to maintain some level of clinical practice based on area of specialty and accountabilities.
- MD or DO required
- Must be willing to obtain WI license
- Board Certification in field of primary care required
- A minimum of three years' experience in the practice of medicine (post-residency/fellowship), direct patient care and demonstrated skills in clinical and administrative leadership through advanced healthcare administration course work, service as a medical staff officer or program medical director.
- Experience working in physician-led, integrated healthcare delivery organization is preferred.
- Experience and proven results in technology utilization to optimize patient care and provider efficiencies.
- Experience as a successful influencer who can interact effectively with diverse groups of stakeholders such as physicians, healthcare administration and staff.
Aspirus Medford Hospital is a 25-bed, non-profit critical access hospital that is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Aspirus Medford Hospital ranks among the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation as identified by iVantage Health Analytics! There are 1,300 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. At Aspirus Medford Hospital and Clinics they take their role as a health care provider and steward, promoting health, wellness, and giving back to the communities they serve seriously.
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus Health has been recognized as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance. We are a system of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 500 providers are located through the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 770,000 lives.
Medford, Wisconsin is a quiet, safe small town community in north central Wisconsin with a strong light industrial base offering a reasonable cost of living. Live on a private lake 8 miles from the hospital for less than $250k! Excellent school system and only 45 minutes to Wausau and Marshfield and 2.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul. For More Information, Visit http://medfordchamber.org/