NP/PA Pulmonology Opportunity in Ahoskie, NC
NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Pulmonology-Ahoskie, located in Ahoskie, North Carolina, are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Applicants with at least one year of experience are preferred. Applicants should have ACLS certification and the ability to perform ventilator management, administer breathing treatments, and read pulmonary function tests.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital
- Opportunity available due to programmatic expansion
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Work with an experienced Pulmonary Critical Care physician
- Key responsibilities to include seeing new and follow up patients in an ambulatory clinic, inpatient consults/follow up, daily rounding and coordination of patient care
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm schedule
- No call, no nights
- Excellent compensation and benefit plan to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching/457b, medical, dental vision, and life insurance
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital located in Ahoskie. Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, Vidant Roanoke-Chowan’s Wound Healing and Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring Vidant hospitals and providers.
Ahoskie affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie, a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Ashley Rudolph at (252) 847-1944 or Ashley.Rudolph@vidanthealth.com.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|