Vascular Surgery - Mercy Medical Group (Sacramento)
|Facility:||Mercy Medical Group - San Juan|
|Address:||6555 Coyle Ave
Mercy Medical Group (www.mymercymedgroup.org) is a multi-specialty medical group of over 450 providers servicing the Dignity Health hospitals in the Sacramento region. We are currently seeking Vascular/Endovascular Surgeons to further build our program at Mercy San Juan Medical Center in Carmichael, CA.
- Level II trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center (www.mercysanjuan.org)
- Grow the division to 2-3 surgeons and 1-2 APP’s
- Large medical group and hospital system
- Shared vision for vascular surgery supportive colleagues within Cardiology and Radiology
- Two local facilities with hybrid suites and certified vascular labs
- Extensive hospitalist service and 24/7 in-house Critical Care available
- Shareholder-track position with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, supportive colleagues and administration
These positions would work in support to the Dignity Health Heart and Vascular Institute of Greater Sacramento.
Mercy Medical Group (MMG) is a dynamic, growing organization with a long-standing history of providing exceptional medical care in the Sacramento area. MMG is a large multi-specialty medical group of 460+ providers comprised of primary care physicians, specialists in more than 30 medical and surgical specialties, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. These professionals provide seamless primary and specialty care, working together to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
MMG clinicians provide services to patients at Dignity Health Medical Foundation locations throughout Sacramento. Mercy Medical Group is aligned with Dignity Health, operating on a medical foundation model. Dignity Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, and the largest healthcare system in California, with more than 40 hospitals and 400 care centers serving communities across California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and one of the most affordable places to live in state. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Because of its central location, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
Email: Click Here to Email