NPH Anesthesia of Arizona is growing! We are looking for exceptional CRNAs to join our team in the Greater Phoenix area. Due to our increased hospital and surgery center contract requirements, we have a need for a significant number of additional CRNAs.
Opportunity for all with experience or without! Training available
- 1099 hourly rate starting at $110 per hour!!!!
- New Grads welcomed! $110 per hour to start as a 1099- Training available! Learn complexed cases with Anesthesiologist support/back up!
- Autonomy for experienced CRNA's
- Variety of Cases
- increase hourly pay rates based on experience
- Always have an Anesthesiologist back up, must work at least 4- 10-hour shifts, one late night and one call expectation
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience
- 1099 Hourly pay - over 40 hours in a work week receive an extra hourly stipend on top of base pay
- No Benefits - 1099 only position
- NPH Anesthesia of Arizona NPHLLC.com
About Phoenix, AZ
Valley of the Sun!
- The city averages approximately 300 days of sunshine, or over 85% of daylight hours, per year
- Arizona's capital also features a desirable combination of a thriving job market, a relatively low cost of living and plenty of ways to enjoy the nice weather.
- Phoenix encompasses 282 public elementary, middle and high schools.
- Also including 193 private schools and 41 high schools that were recognized on U.S. News & World Report's Best High Schools rankings.
- Phoenix is also home to 10 colleges and/or universities! One of which earned a place on U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges rankings.
- Phoenix is also home to many parks and recreation areas!
- Due to its natural environment and climate outdoor enthusiasts can hike trails in the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, kayak or paddleboard on Tempe Town Lake or enjoy desert wildlife at the Desert Botanical Garden
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.