ThedaCare is seeking a full time Board Eligible/Board Certified Hospice/Palliative Care Physician to join our established team in Appleton, Wisconsin.
The practice is part of a Clinically Integrated Network. ThedaCare has a passion for Population Health and enhancing the Quadruple Aim. ThedaCare is supportive of expanding palliative care into other clinics, critical access hospitals and into the home.
- 1.0 FTE Monday-Friday (flexible schedule)
- Call 1:8 weeks
- Average patient census: 4-6 patients
- Inpatient Hospice at Cherry Meadows (.2FTE)
Must have a Palliative Care Fellowship
- Income Details: Competitive salary
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
- CME: $4,500/year
- Other Benefits:
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Malpractice, Paid Tail Coverage & WI Patient Compensation Fund
- Licensing/Board Fees Reimbursement
- Retirement Plans: 403b with a company match and 457b with a company contribution
- Legal Plan Option
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ ,,,,,,primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services. ,,,,,,
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, ,,,,,,147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with ,,,,,,about 6,800 employees. ,,,,,,
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. ,,,,,, Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ,,,,,, ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ,,,,,, ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.