Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- One hospital location, two hospital-employed groups in six clinic locations
- Findlay South Main/Bluffton/Ottawa- Group of 2 Physicians, 2 Midwives, 2 NPs
- Findlay Clark Center/Carey/EasternWoods- Group of 5 Physicians, 4 NPs, 3 PAs
- Busy, established practices with experienced providers and support staff
- Current openings in both groups, traditional birth or midwife birth options
- Collaborative team of 7 OBGYN employed physicians
- Hospital-employment, Cerner EMR, no more than 1:4 call
- Surgical expertise, surgeries scheduled as needed, surgery team on-call to assist
- Business hours vary from 7am to 7pm (can be flexible) average 20-30 patients/day
- 24-hour in-house pediatric hospitalist service
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU production bonus after threshold achieved
- Signing bonus, relocation stipend, student loan reimbursement all negotiable as part of a full compensation package
- 200 Hours of vacation/CME, 6 major holidays with 48 total hours of holiday pay, sick leave accrual up to 600 hours
- Medical, life and long-term disability insurance, malpractice insurance, vision and dental insurance
- 403 (b) tax deferred annuity, 457 (b) deferred compensation retirement plan
Blanchard Valley Health System
- Work/life balance, family-friendly work culture and community, beautiful area with strong school systems and local universities
- Top decile performer in clinical quality, patient and associate safety, service excellence
- Findlay Hospital: 150 bed, 16-bed ICU, 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center, Level III ODH Heart Care Center, 1200 deliveries/year, Level II Special Care Nursery 32 weeks+
- Bluffton Hospital: 25-bed, specialty clinics, 24-hour ED, diagnostic services, outpatient surgery/procedures
- Nonprofit, independent community hospital with A+ Moody rating in NW Ohio
- Robotics Center of Excellence, (4) da Vinci surgical robots (two Xi/two X)
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval®, American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. We are rooted in the community and growing to meet area needs. We serve an eight-county radius and employ more than 3,000 associates.
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, ,Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.
"100 Top Hospitals" 6-time recipient IBM Watson Health
"100 Great Community Hospitals" Becker's Hospital Review
"#1 Micropolitan, 7 consecutive years" Site Selection Magazine
"Best Small City in NW Ohio" WalletHub
"Best Hometown in Northwest Ohio" Ohio Magazine
"No. 2 in U.S. for Dining" Nielson’s Restaurant Index
"Top 10 Best Places to Live in Ohio" Movoto Real Estate
Work: Many global companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Cooper Tire are headquartered in Findlay, as well as major distribution centers. The Hancock County region is also an international business center with Japanese, German, Canadian, Brazilian, Irish and English enterprises.
Live: Downtown Findlay is a blend of beautiful, historical structures bustling with retail shops, restaurants, activities and businesses. The Findlay area offers year-round recreation and cultural activities, unique cuisine and a wide range of attractions. The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) provides a hub for the performing and visual arts.
Learn: Findlay is home to the University of Findlay, Owens Community College and ,Winebrenner Theological Seminary. Findlay High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrollment of over 1,600 students in grades 9-12. Findlay's middle school students attend one of three middle schools: Donnell, Central or Glenwood. There are four intermediate buildings, four primary buildings, and one K-5 building within the school system.