Family Medicine Physician Opportunity in Wallace, NC
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join two physicians and a physician assistant in an established practice in Wallace, NC. The Vidant Family Medicine – Wallace Clinic is a certified Patient Centered Medical Home and a National Health Service Corps approved site. Wallace is conveniently located 35 miles north of Wilmington, NC and 40 miles from the beautiful NC coastline. Wrightsville Beach, NC
This opportunity promotes a positive work/life balance, offering a 4-day workweek option and no call, competitive compensation and benefits, and excellent mentorship available within the clinic.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- Residency stipend offered
- Excellent mentorship available within the clinic and the Vidant Medical Group community
- No call, no nights and no weekends
- Lab, x-ray and EKG on-site
- Support from local specialists: Cardiology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics and OB/GYN
- Outpatient only (inpatient optional)
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- 24/7 Hospitalist service at nearby Vidant Duplin Hospital Vidant Duplin Hospital
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits to include: Residency Stipend, Guaranteed Annual Salary, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice/Tail Coverage, 401k matching/457, Medical, Dental, & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 550 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact JoAnn Barnhill at (252)847-3591 or email@example.com.