Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity in Tarboro, NC
Accepting Candidates from Search Firms
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Multispecialty Clinic in historic Tarboro, North Carolina are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join 32 providers in an established practice offering 12 specialties and subspecialties. Tarboro is located 30 miles northwest of Greenville, NC (population 92,000) and 75 miles east of Raleigh.
The Vidant Multispecialty Clinic - Tarboro is a Patient-Centered Medical Home and a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) approved site.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Join a team of four Internal Medicine physicians
- The Vidant Multispecialty Clinic offers a full range of healthcare services to include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, specialty care, Lab, X-ray, ultrasound and ECHO
- Practice is supported by 2 health coaches, 2 wellness nurses , a referral coordinator and a behavioral health counselor
- Built-in referral network from Immediate Care and other specialties
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Student Loan Repayment, Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Clinic location is adjacent to Vidant Edgecombe Hospital
Tarboro is a shining example of a historic community embracing progress while preserving its storied past. Located in northeastern North Carolina just minutes from the I-95/US 64 interchange, Tarboro is a town where you can enjoy a sense of history and contentment without sacrificing a single 21st-century amenity. Only 30 minutes west of Greenville and an hour east of Raleigh-Durham, one of the nation’s fastest growing high-tech regions, and two hours west of the pristine shores of the famed Outer Banks, Tarboro is easy to find and hard to leave.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 550 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact JoAnn Barnhill at (252)847-3591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.