NP/PA- Family Practice- Green Lake
ThedaCare is seeking an experienced NP/PA provider for same day coverage at our TCP Green Lake Clinic from Memorial Day to Labor Day each year. Outside of the summer months, the individual will help fill coverage gaps in our call group (Berlin, Berlin Walk In, Eastridge, Wautoma, Green Lake, Ripon, Wautoma, Princeton & Markesan).
- Great summer month hours, great team to work with.
- 0.8 fte w/32 pt contact hours.
- Hours during the summer months (Memorial Day – Labor Day) will be M, W, Th 8 – 12:00 and T, F 8 – 4:30pm.
- Hours outside of the summer months will be developed by Practice Administrator and candidate but will remain a 0.8fte.
- Rotate WIC weekends w/all Berlin Call Group APCs: Saturday/Sunday & Holidays: 8:00am – 2:00pm.
- There is no call in this position but APCs do rotate working a holiday schedule.
- This position will see 10 – 18 pts/day.
- 12 physicians and 11 NP/PA providers in practice.
State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License and State of Wisconsin Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber License / State of Wisconsin Licensure of Physician Assistant
ThedaCare Physicians Green Lake Services
- Family Medicine
- OB Care
- Nursing Home Visits
The City of Green Lake features 27 miles of shoreline, serving as a popular resort destination for visitors seeking a peaceful refuge and a serene home for its 960 residents. Recreational opportunities include fishing, golfing and sailing, and the Deacon Mills Park Bandshell features weekly live band performances during the summer. The Green Lake School System includes an international baccalaureate program, and the Caestecker Public Library features expanded facilities for the community to enjoy.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton,147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Modern interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Appleton: 46 miles
- Distance to Oshkosh: 27 miles
- Distance to Green Bay: 77 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 92 miles
- Distance to Madison: 72 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 182 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 255 miles
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|