Excellent opportunity for a community-focused Urgent Care Physician
Capital Region Medical Center needs an additional Physician to join our Urgent Care team. We have two Urgent Care locations in Jefferson City in addition to a Quick Care Clinic-HyVee. Our Physicians staff the main location and our Nurse Practitioners rotate between the three, seeing a variety of patients. Offering a flexible schedule and great benefits package!
- Capital Region Physicians
- Jefferson City, MO
- 3 year contract with salary guarantee/ Additional quality bonus program as well.
- Commensurate with experience
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME) – 4 weeks / After 5 years – 5 weeks
- $2,500 Yearly CME Allowance
- Paid Missouri Licensure, Medical Staff, BNDD, DEA, and Board (Re)Certification Fees/Dues
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Long Term Disability Benefit
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage upon Departure
- Retirement Plan – 401K with Hospital Matching Benefit
- Optional Employee Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Program
- Up to $10,000.00 for actual costs based upon lowest of two written estimates provided by professional moving companies
Located in Jefferson City, Missouri’s capital city, you can enjoy a family oriented city that has the benefits of a larger city (cultural/community events, affluent population, and family activities) without the traffic, pollution, or high cost of living. We are also only 45 minutes from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, 30 minutes from the University of Missouri, 2 hours from St. Louis and Kansas City, and 2.5 hours from Springfield. See what we have to offer at www.crmc.org and www.visitjeffersoncity.com.
Every year, Healthgrades evaluates hospital performance at nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for 32 of the most common inpatient procedures and conditions. Recognized for a commitment to exceptional clinical quality, Capital Region has recently been awarded for the skill and dedication of our care teams. Click here to learn more.
Capital Region is committed to providing exceptional health care with a focus on the community. This work done behind this recognition means we are getting our patients the right care, in the right place at the right time. And we continue our journey of improvement, always aiming to be better, so you can be Better. Every day.
2022 U.S. News & World Report "Best Hospitals"
Capital Region was recognized by the American College of Cardiology (ACC) in the "Best Hospitals" issue of U.S. News & World Report for our dedication to our heart patients.
Patients and caregivers can trust hospitals and health systems that participate in the NCDR, receive ACC’s Accreditation seal of approval and are recognized for delivering the best inpatient care. Through our participation in the ACC’s proven quality programs, we inform our robust quality improvement processes using data to drive improvements in adherence to guideline recommendations and overall quality of care provided to our heart patients. CRMC is committed to providing top level care.