Hospital-employed Neurology Clinic expanding!
Unlimited potential in this very busy Neurology practice for a board eligible/certified Neurologist to join our 2 Neurologists, a Certified Nurse Specialist and a Nurse Practitioner in a growing, hospital owned practice at Capital Region Medical Center. Capital Region Medical Center has 100 acute care beds and 14 rehabilitation beds. Referrals come from our 130+ employed providers who staff a system of 35 clinics in an 8 county service area of 225K people.
- The right candidate must want to have a general Neurology practice seeing a little of everything. Procedures include EEG, Nerve Conduction, and EMG but special interests can also be accommodated.
- Our physicians see a wide variety of Neurology patients and use up to date treatments including BOTOX and SPG Blocks.
- Support services are extraordinary with PT, OT, and Speech readily available thru our Sam B. Cook HealthPlex.
CRMC is also a State Designated Level II Stroke Center and we now have the ability to perform brain perfusion studies using IRAPID software which sends images directly to our Neurologists resulting in an even quicker diagnosis and plan of care for our stroke patients. The Neurology practice is located in our Physician Office Building (just 3 years old now) and is adjacent to the hospital. Imaging and pharmacy on site.
- Capital Region Physicians - Neurology
- Call:1:3 No more than 10 Days/Month at ONE hospital (CRMC) – (Active hospitalist/ intensivist program)
- Salary Range: Guarantee with option to convert to production model. Quality Bonus Incentive Program in addition to Salary. Contract term 3 years.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME) – 4 weeks / After 5 years – 5 weeks
- $4000 Yearly CME Allowance + Paid Missouri Licensure, Medical Staff, BNDD, DEA, and Board (Re)Certification Fees/Dues
Located in Jefferson City, Missouri’s capital city, you can enjoy a family oriented city that has the benefits of a larger city (cultural/community events, affluent population, and family activities) without the traffic, pollution, or high cost of living. We are also only 45 minutes from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, 30 minutes from the University of Missouri, 2 hours from St. Louis and Kansas City, and 2.5 hours from Springfield. See what we have to offer at www.crmc.org and www.visitjeffersoncity.com.
Every year, Healthgrades evaluates hospital performance at nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for 32 of the most common inpatient procedures and conditions. Recognized for a commitment to exceptional clinical quality, Capital Region has recently been awarded for the skill and dedication of our care teams. Click here to learn more.
Capital Region is committed to providing exceptional health care with a focus on the community. This work done behind this recognition means we are getting our patients the right care, in the right place at the right time. And we continue our journey of improvement, always aiming to be better, so you can be Better. Every day.
2022 U.S. News & World Report "Best Hospitals"
Capital Region was recognized by the American College of Cardiology (ACC) in the "Best Hospitals" issue of U.S. News & World Report for our dedication to our heart patients.
Patients and caregivers can trust hospitals and health systems that participate in the NCDR, receive ACC’s Accreditation seal of approval and are recognized for delivering the best inpatient care. Through our participation in the ACC’s proven quality programs, we inform our robust quality improvement processes using data to drive improvements in adherence to guideline recommendations and overall quality of care provided to our heart patients. CRMC is committed to providing top level care.