Experience + Qualifications
- Board Certified
- Ability to perform full scope of practice
- Must be able to perform upper and lower endoscopies
- Active NH License or the ability to obtain
- Clean malpractice and disciplinary actions
Shift + Schedule Details
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off (on call during entire 2 weeks)
- Typically 2 –3 days of outpatient clinic each week
- Dedicated block time 3 days per week
- Confirm shifts 60 days in advance
Compensation & Benefits
- Independent Contractor (1099)
- $2,300/daily stipend for 182 shifts/yr
- Hospital will submit billing
- Malpractice Insurance Covered by RPG
- Housing provided by RPG
- And more!
Rural Physicians Group is an expansive physician network of rural-focused hospitalists, surgicalists and APPs that are passionate about helping rural hospitals meet the needs of the communities they serve. We offer a true, permanent solution to the crisis facing more than 1,300 rural hospitals across the United States, and we are actively growing our network of exceptional providers to help us achieve this mission.
By working with Rural Physicians Group, our hospital partners receive full-time, dedicated providers on site, filling a critical void in care coverage and allowing for better patient outcomes. Better outcomes lead to expanded inpatient services. Expanded inpatient services revitalize the hospital. And a revitalized hospital improves the entire community. This is the way rural medicine should be. An extraordinary solution to a very complex problem.