Hospitalist Opportunity in Sterling, Colorado
Rural Physicians Group - Sterling Regional Medical Center, Hospitalist
Rural Physicians Group (RPG) is looking for a hospitalist to join our team in our northeastern Colorado 25-bed critical care hospital facility, which is approx. 120 miles from Denver.
- 25 beds
- Avg. census: 11 (max 18)
- Avg. encounters: 15
- Stay busy with complex patients and high acuity of patients
- Extremely approachable Staff and Regional Medical Director
- 24 hr. shifts
- w/eICU support available
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Dedicated Success Team assigned to each Hospitalist: manages the onboarding, licensing & credentialing, submission of application for payors, & more.
- Contractor (1099) Status
- RPG submits billing on your behalf
- Malpractice Insurance with tail provided by RPG
- Clinical Autonomy, Teamwork, Additional Income, Stability, & More!
- Our Hospitalists can earn over 250K-400k+ with our bonus incentives while working 1 to 2 shift blocks!
- Daily stipend + patient reimbursements
SCHEDULE & ACCOMMODATIONS
- 24 hr. shifts
- Consistent placement unlike locums companies; plan your schedule 90 days, 6 months, 1 year out, or more.
- Our programs provide the same 3-4 CORE rotating physicians to provide consistency and continuity of care.
- Minimum 7 day shift block with options for a:
- 7 day shift block p/month, 7 on 7 off each month, 10 day shift block p/month
- Dedicated private quarters/call-room
- Downtown Sterling features over 54 historic buildings for shopping and dining
- Board certified/eligible
- Active state license (or ability to obtain)
- Clean malpractice and disciplinary history
- Prior experience, IM or FP preferred
- Must feel comfortable caring for ICU level patients w/eICU support available
- Hospitalist level competency/understanding of intubations and vent management
- ACLS and COVID vaccine
Rural Physicians Group is an expansive physician network of rural-focused hospitalists, surgicalists and APPs that are passionate about helping rural hospitals meet the needs of the communities they serve. We offer a true, permanent solution to the crisis facing more than 1,300 rural hospitals across the United States, and we are actively growing our network of exceptional providers to help us achieve this mission.
By working with Rural Physicians Group, our hospital partners receive full-time, dedicated providers on site, filling a critical void in care coverage and allowing for better patient outcomes. Better outcomes lead to expanded inpatient services. Expanded inpatient services revitalize the hospital. And a revitalized hospital improves the entire community. This is the way rural medicine should be. An extraordinary solution to a very complex problem.
Sterling Regional MedCenter has provided outstanding medical care to residents of northeastern Colorado and the surrounding area since 1938.
Local Attractions Include: Multiple ski resorts, hiking, biking, fishing, a downtown historic district with plentiful shopping and restaurants, golf courses, festivals and concert series during the summer, museums and a brewing company within driving distance!