NP/PA - Internal Medicine - Appleton & Neenah
ThedaCare, a successful northeast Wisconsin non-profit health system, seeks an Internal Medicine Advanced Practice Provider for its Appleton or Neenah location to provide Outpatient Internal Medicine services. This is a great opportunity for a new or experienced physician to grow their practice with a reputable group in an integrated facility.
- Full-time (4, 4.5, or 5 days/week option) – 36 contact hours/week
- Hours: 7am-6pm
- Limited evening hours, no weekends at this time, after hours call optional as well as carrying a panel, support complex patients in an environment of collegiality focused on high quality, safe care
- Team of 7 Physicians, 5 NP/PA, MAs, RNs, and Specialty Schedulers.
- Outpatient clinic visits only. No hospital rounds.
- 1 to 2 years of experience either in an Internal Med clinic or as a hospitalist preferred.
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton,147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|