Internal Medicine Opportunity Traditional Practice - No Night Call for Admissions
Seeking Internal Medicine physicians who are interested in practicing traditional internal medicine (Inpatient and Outpatient) with the support of a large hospitalist group.
- 1:5 hospital/weekend call; average of 8 patients/day for weekend/holiday rounding
- Weekday hospital rounding before clinic on your own patients
- 1:15 outpatient call - phone calls only
- Supported by hospitalist group nighttime coverage and all admissions
- Two St. Cloud clinic sites- one is connected to the hospital
- Specialists available for consultation
- APP support in the clinic
- Appointment lengths controlled by clinicians
- 1:1 clinician to hall nurse ratio
- Resources on site to support clinicians include: care coordinators, referral coordinators, PharmD, anti-coagulation nurses, Behavioral Health providers, diabetes educators
- Opportunities to teach residents and students
- Flexible scheduling for family-friendly lifestyles
- Progressive, physician-led, multi-specialty group
- Part of CentraCare Health- one regional medical center (St. Cloud Hospital), five rural hospitals, nineteen clinics, and six long-term care facilities.
- Serving ~700,000 people in a 12-county area
- Outreach services to more than 35 communities
- Over 45 Medical & Surgical Specialties
- Hospitalist and Intensivist programs
- Central Minnesota's largest regional medical center
- Part of CentraCare Health
- Licensed for 489 beds
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Designated Magnet hospital since 2004
- Level II Trauma Center- over 61,000 ER visits/year
- Recent $225-million construction project of a nine-floor wing featuring new surgery suites, including a state-of-the-art endovascular suite, a new ICU, CCU, CVTU, private patient rooms, NICU rooms with additional private rooms and Perinatology clinic
- 450+ physicians on medical staff
- CentraCare Health has been on the list of “Best Places to Work in Minnesota” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- CentraCare Health puts pride in retaining caring, skilled professionals who are committed to quality and a culture of "Our Best for You."
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. You can take advantage of the events in Minneapolis/St. Paul, but live in low stress and relaxing community.
- 60 minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
- Four season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent School options
- Family Friendly
- Four colleges
- Lakes area
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids/Rice School District 47
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John’s Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict / St. John's University