Employed Team Hospitalist opportunities available- 7 On / 7 Off- Daytime- Join a group of 30 Hospitalists-Sign On and Retention Bonus
7 ON 7 OFF SCHEDULE
Generous base salary with quality and RVU bonus potential
Sign on bonus, retention bonus, relocation allowance and comprehensive benefits package
1 week PTO
- Hospital Employed Position
- Open ICU with intensivist support
- 50+ medical specialties on staff
- 30 Physicians in group
- RN & mid-level support
- Integrated electronic medical record
Please consider a premier Hospitalist opportunity offering:
• The group has 6 full-time dedicated nocturnists from 7pm to 7am
• Two major SEC universities nearby
• Blue ribbon schools and private school options
• Local airport
• Forest, lakes, rivers and off shore waters abound
• Mild climate permits year round enjoyment of boating, bicycling, hiking, hunting, fishing, horseback riding
• Live college sports at either of two SEC campuses within a 60-minute drive
• Enjoy big name concerts and shows at the local 10,000-seat coliseum
• Fine dining, symphony, community theater, numerous parks, outdoor activities
North Mississippi Medical Center, a 650-bed regional referral center in Tupelo, holds the distinction of being the largest hospital in Mississippi and the largest non-metropolitan hospital in America. The medical center serves more than 650,000 people in 22 counties in north Mississippi, northwest Alabama and portions of Tennessee.
Area residents have access to a medical staff representing more than 40 medical specialties, as well as centers of excellence in cancer treatment and research, neurology, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, cardiology, pulmonology, rehabilitation, chemical dependency, kidney and neonatal programs. In addition, the NMMC Home Health Agency serves patients in 17 counties in north Mississippi and offers many complex and extremely high-tech procedures that can be performed in the home setting.
NMMC-Tupelo is designated as a Level II trauma center by the Mississippi State Department of Health. To receive this designation, facilities must offer a full range of trauma capabilities, including an Emergency Department, a full service surgical suite, intensive care unit and diagnostic imaging, as well as make a commitment to consistently meet national guidelines or standards in caring for trauma patients.
The NMMC hospitalist program has been recognized by The American Journal of Medicine for providing cost-efficient care to hospitalized patients. The program, which began in 1997, employs internal medicine physicians who work together to provide daytime and nighttime coverage to hospitalized patients who do not have a primary care physician, or whose primary care physicians do not have hospital practices.