Family Medicine Physician for a busy, rural, well established practice in LaGrange, Indiana
Parkview Physicians Group - Family Medicine is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join another in LaGrange, Indiana at Parkview LaGrange Hospital. This practice is a busy, well established practice with patients ready to be seen. This is a unique patient population that needs a caring and compassionate provider.
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region’s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
As an employed physician of Parkview Health, you will receive an EXCELLENT benefit package including:
- highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- commencement bonus
- student loan assistance
- paid relocation, paid malpractice insurance
- retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability, dues, licensure & memberships, annual physician allowance (for CME’s and other qualified expenses) as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
For additional information or to submit your CV, contact Susan Dillon at Susan.Dillon@parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Parkview LaGrange, a not-for-profit charitable hospital is a member of the Parkview Health system. The hospital opened a new 13 acre facility in 2008.
- 25 private rooms
- Two state-of-the-art surgical suites
- Rehabilitation Services
- Sleep Disorders Lab
- D ultrasound, mammography, nuclear medicine
- Specialty clinics available in cardiology, gynecology, orthopaedics, pulmonary medicine and urology
Size/Campus: Size – 75,661 square feet
Medical Staff Members: 191 physicians
Employees: 202 full and part-time employees
Parkview Health is a not-for-profit, community-based health system serving a northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio population of more than 895,000. With more than 12,000 employees, we’re the region’s largest employer.
Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU® program. Latest technology includes, daVinci® Robotic Surgery for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife® at the Parkview Cancer Institute.
As northeast Indiana’s healthcare leader, our employees exemplify the values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility, Teamwork and Stewardship. Our corporate culture embraces the diversity of employees, physicians and patients within each facility.
Parkview employees and physicians have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
- Magnet status
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Centers
- Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Health is northeast Indiana’s largest not-for-profit healthcare provider, guided by a mission to improve the health of the communities we serve. Our clinical teams provide compassionate care, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and facilities.
Parkview Health Hospitals:
- Parkview Regional Medical Center, Fort Wayne, including:
- Parkview Hospital Randallia, Fort Wayne, including
- Parkview Huntington Hospital, Huntington
- Parkview Noble Hospital, Kendallville
- Parkview LaGrange Hospital, LaGrange
- Parkview Wabash Hospital, Wabash
- Parkview Whitley Hospital, Columbia City
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here