Outstanding Dermatology Opportunity - Chicago Suburbs
Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group, a growing, premier multi-specialty group in Arlington Heights and surrounding suburbs, seeks a BC/BE Dermatologist to join its successful practice.
This is an excellent opportunity to practice general Dermatology and some cosmetic Dermatology if desired. The selected candidate will enjoy a large referral base and physician leadership support. Community need all but ensures a busy practice from the start.
This opportunity offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including fully paid malpractice insurance; health/dental/vision insurance; paid time off; CME; and a match 401K program.
Please reach out with any questions and send CV to:
Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group (NCHMG) is a premier physician led multispecialty group of 130+ primary care and specialty physicians with practices located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. With 12 multi-specialty clinics located in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect, Palatine and Schaumburg, our growing group offers full service practice sites which include walk-in care, imaging, lab and easy access to specialty care. All of our practices use the same electronic medical record system as the hospital - # 1 ranked EPIC! Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group physicians are on staff at Northwest Community Healthcare.
Northwest Community Healthcare is world-class hospital and health system – combining compassionate care with a healing environment and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Awarding winning 496-bed hospital
- 24/7 in house Hospitalists progra
- 24/7 in house Critical Physician Team
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- 57,000 Emergency Department visits per yea
- Pediatric Emergency Department staffed with BC Pediatric ED Physicians - open from Noon to 1:00 am – Pediatric serviced provided by Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
- Magnet Nursing recognition
- The Busse Center for Specialty Medicine, an eight-floor facility housing physician offices, medical specialty services and advanced diagnostic technology
- Four Immediate Care Centers, located in Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect and Schaumburg
- Seven accessible OP imaging locations that provide advanced imaging technology, including open MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray, mammography and more
- State-of-the-art technologies:
- Dual Source CT Scanner
- CyberKnife Radiosurgery
- DaVinci Robotic Surgical System
- The Day Surgery Center, a same-day outpatient surgery center
- NCH Home Care
- OCC Health services provided at five convenient locations
- The Wellness Center, a premier health and fitness center on the NCH campus
- EMR - EPIC both in the hospital plus 130 plus NCHMG physician led multi-specialty medical group.
Annually, we treat an average of 24,000 inpatients and conduct:
- 350,000 OP visits, including visits to the hospital ED and Immediate Care Centers
- 37,000 home care visits
- 2,700 newborn deliveries
- Approximately 16,000 IP and OP surgical cases, ranging from open heart surgery and joint replacement to neurosurgery and minimally invasive procedures
- Over 1,000 physicians with offices throughout the northwest suburbs
- 3,800 employees including nurses, allied health, administrative and support personnel.
- Approximately 800 volunteers providing more than 90,000 hours of service annually