Internal Medicine Physician in Dickinson, North Dakota
Best Place to Work. Best Place to Heal. We Are CHI St Alexius Health.
CHI St. Alexius Health in Dickinson, ND, the region's #1 health system for quality and the largest healthcare provider serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota, is actively recruiting an Internal Medicine physician to join our very busy and expanding regional health system.
The ideal candidate for this full-time, outpatient-only position will be:
- Motivated to work with us as we grow and expand the services throughout the region
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to work in an environment where physicians and service leaders partner to lead our organization
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working in a team-based care delivery model
- Board certified / Board Eligible
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted ND medical license
- Candidates with an interest / experience in leadership/medical directorship are strongly encouraged to apply
- Candidates with training / experience in Internal Medicine subspecialties is a PLUS
- Share our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Generous recruitment incentives
- An excellent benefit package – including a matching 403b, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, CME stipend and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage – all designed to offer you and your family absolute peace of mind. As an added bonus, CHI will pay 100% of your relocation expenses
Our Invitation to You
If you share our vision to create healthier communities – Come discover why more than 4,700 physicians and advance practice providers choose to call CHI home. Take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by calling Francine Kyaw at (701) 237-8179 or email at FrancineKyaw@catholic.health.net
Dickinson is a progressive community of over 30,000 people that serves as a regional center for over 101,000. We are located in the southwest corner of North Dakota. Strong incremental growth over the past decade has been fueled be a diverse economy fed by new wealth from energy, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Dickinson is the destination community for entertainment, shopping, and business services. Roughrider Days Fair & Expo, the North Dakota Ukrainian Festival, Homecoming at Dickinson State University Campus, Bandshell Concerts, Rodeos, Specialty Vehicle Shows, Art in the Park, and our Concert Series are just some of the activities available here.
For the outdoors lovers, world-class bird and big-game hunting compliment hiking, biking and equestrian trails. The West River Community Center is the envy of all North Dakota indoor recreation centers with two pools, tennis courts, climbing wall, fitness center, racquetball and more.
CHI St Alexius Health Dickinson, located in Dickinson, North Dakota, is a 25-bed, Critical Access Hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons and The Joint Commission. We carry the vision of our founding Sisters by building healthier communities through a healing ministry. Along with our hospital, we administer a wide range of clinic services in Dickinson, along with our rural clinic in Beach, ND.
With the support of the local community, CHI St. Alexius Health has constructed a new, state-of-the-art health care facility in west Dickinson. This beautiful facility houses our hospital and all of our Dickinson clinic locations under one roof.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Credentials & Recognitions:
- 2019 - Becker's Hospital Review - Top 67 Critical Access Hospitals to Know Nationwide
- Four-Star Critical Access Hospital
- Currently holds The Joint Commission’s National Quality Approval award
- Holds Acute Stroke-Ready Hospital Certification
- 2017 - 6th Best Place to Live - Money Magazine
- 2017 - 5th Best City for Millennial Home Buyers by Realtor.com
- 2016 - Best City in ND for Retirees - SmartAsset
- 2016 3rd Happiest Place in ND Zippia.com (ND Ranked Happiest State)
- 2015 #1 Strongest Micropolitan Economy – POLICOM Corp.
- 2015 #4 Best Tasting Drinking Water – MSN.com
- 2013 Best Small Town ranked by Livability.com
- 2013 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® Recognition from The Joint Commission for Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- 2013 City of Year - ND League of Cities
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Named a HealthStrong™ Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in 2013
- 2013 & 2014 2nd Fastest Growing Micropolitan in the USA per US Census
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.