Internal Medicine Opportunity in Montgomery, Alabama
Internal Medicine Associates of Montgomery PC has an opportunity for a full-time board certified internal medicine physician. The right candidate will enjoy quick ramp up with an established patient base.
This private practice continues the tradition of seeing their patients in the hospital with a 1:3 call rotation allowing for an excellent lifestyle.
Clinic finishes each day at 4:00 pm. Experience with an electronic medical record preferred.
Competitive salary guarantee includes relocation assistance.
With a 40 year history, this practice provides a full range of medical services including detailed annual exams, follow-up of chronic disease, in-house diagnostics and acute evaluations in both office and hospital.
This practice admits exclusively to Baptist Medical Center East, part of the Baptist Health system.
Baptist Medical Center East is a 150-bed acute care hospital providing a broad range of health care services. The hospital was recently named one the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson Reuters. Baptist East also received the 2010 HealthGrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™ classifying them in the top 5 percent in the nation for patient safety. In addition to general medical and surgical services, Baptist Medical Center East offers 24-hour emergency services, a state-of-the-art Labor and Delivery center, level II NICU, Medical/Surgical Intensive Care Unit, as well as general and specialized surgical services including orthopaedics, peripheral vascular, urological and eye laser. The Radiology Department at Baptist Medical Center East offers an array of inpatient and outpatient services including diagnostic, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, CT and MRI. The Therapy Center at Baptist Medical Center East offers occupational, speech and physical therapies to outpatients and inpatients. Also housed on the Baptist Medical Center East campus are the Baptist Breast Health Center, the Sleep Disorders Center and the Endoscopy Center.
Facts about Baptist Health
Montgomery, known as the "Capital of Dreams," welcomes you to a world filled with a mixture of sophistication, whimsy, history and the future. With a unique historical background and a charming Southern culture, this city is teeming with excitement for all! Social and educational opportunities abound in this culturally diverse community. Street festivals, museums and performances on the riverside are among your list of social endeavors. You can also enjoy the cuisine of the South, ranging from gourmet food to good ole' southern cooking. Whether you are grabbing a bite in a rush or relaxing in one of the finer establishments, Montgomery’s restaurants will tickle your palate.
- Montgomery, Autauga and Elmore counties -population of approximately 374,536 residents
- Easy access to the beautiful Gulf Beaches only 2 ½ hours away!
- Atlanta international airport only two hours away!
- Auburn University is 45 minutes away / University of Alabama a 2 hour drive
- Public and private schools with magnet level and college prep courses
- Five local colleges within the city
- Outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, boating, fishing and hunting
- Alabama River runs along downtown Montgomery
- Enjoy concerts, movies, productions and performances at the Riverwalk Amphitheater
- Take a riverboat cruise on the Harriott II for a scenic view of the Alabama River
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Zoo displays more than 600 animals
- Only 30 minutes to beautiful Lake Martin
- Alabama has over 20 state parks
- Home to one of the Robert Trent Golf trails
- Montgomery Biscuits baseball team
- Irresistible southern food