Kendall Regional Medical Center is hiring a Peds Ortho Surgeon to join the Orthopedic Surgery department in Miami FL.
Prospective candidates must be fellowship trained in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery. US Board Eligibility/Board Certification is required.
Kendall Regional Medical Center currently has a Level 3 NICU, PICU and a 12 bed Pediatric unit.
Competitive Compensation, Corporate Style Benefits and Medical Malpractice.
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service hospital providing the residents of Miami-Dade County with 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including:
*Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
*HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence
*The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center
*Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
*Recognized by US News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold award
*Recognized by the Joint Commission as a 'Top Performer' on key quality measures.
Our Mission: To deliver quality, compassionate, and cost effective Healthcare services, in a safe environment, through operational excellence to our West Dade residents, recognizing the cultural diversity of the Community we serve.
Come live in the MAGIC CITY. Miami offers a variety of community types and a multitude of lifestyle activities. Use the link below to see more about this diverse community on Florida's east coast.
* Accredited chest pain center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
* Advanced Diagnostics
* Behavioral Health
* Breast Diagnostic Services
* Burn Care Services (Adult and Pediatric)
* Cardiac & Vascular Care
* Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Critical Care Intensivist Program
* Joint Replacement
* Maternity Services
* Neonatal Intensive Care Units Level II & III
* Neurology & Neurosurgery
* Orthopedic & Spine Surgery
* Outpatient Physical Therapy
* Pediatric Orthopedic & General Surgery
* Pediatric Services (Inpatient & Outpatient)
* Robotic Surgery
* Trauma Care Services
* One of two adult and pediatric trauma centers in Miami-Dade County
o 3,508 Trauma patients treated
* Graduate Medical Education Programs in Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, and Podiatry
* Level III NICU, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and American College of Surgeons Verified Trauma Center