Intensivist Needed for Well Established Teaching Program in Las Vegas, NV
Anesthesia Critical Care Physician needed to join rapidly growing established Critical Care Intensivist program at MountainView Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada. The facility is starting an Anesthesiology Residency Program in the next year so the ability to work with both anesthesia and internal medicine residents is available. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and career development at this facility. Las Vegas isn’t all about the Strip!
• 47 bed ICU unit with 12 SICU beds, 23 MICU beds and 12 NSICU beds
• Average census of 8-14 patients per day per provider
• Block scheduling
• 12 hour shifts
• Generous compensation package
• 401k with company match
• Bonus structure
• Relocation package
• Signing bonus
• Opportunity for career development including committee leadership
• MountainView Hospital serves Greater Northwest Las Vegas and Southern Nevada
• Our facility is a 340-bed acute-care teaching hospital providing intensive care, neurological services, surgical, heart care, emergency, orthopedic, oncology, women’s services and outpatient services.
• We are recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing compassionate care to our community since 1996.
• We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center.
ICC Management Model
While this position will be employed by MountainView Hospital, the Intensivist Program at the facility is managed by ICC Healthcare, the leading Intensivist group in the country. ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare prides itself on our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions that improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
ICC Healthcare, Intensive Care Consortium, INC., has emerged nationally as one of the largest intensive care groups in the United States. The ICC Intensivist enjoys an extremely competitive salary, flexible working hours, occurrence based malpractice, full medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k pension plan, long and short term disability, life insurance, paid vacation and CME.