Dermatologist for Central Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital is assisting a private practice of one Plastic Surgeon seeking to add full time Dermatologist to his very busy, highly respected practice. Practice has 4 exam rooms/3 skin care rooms
- One other Dermatologist in area is also swamped – community need exists for full time doctor. Employment or practice partnership.
- Practice has growing Skin Care Clinic on site as well as own ambulatory surgery center of 2 OR’s. Full laser equipment, state of art CO2, microderm and pigmentation, and Blue Light.
- Volume growing from 30-40 patients per day; too much for one surgeon to handle. Continued growth expected with minimal marketing. www.lewisburgplastic.com.
- Base salary and immediate incentive
- Full benefit package including health, life, disability, malpractice insurance/etc.
Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
Evangelical Community Hospital is a non-profit, non-denominational, acute care hospital that employs 1,900 individuals and has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The Hospital is licensed to accommodate 132 overnight patients, 12 acute rehab patients, and 18 bassinets. Signature services include Orthopaedics, Cardiovascular Care, Women's Health, and Surgical Services. The Hospital serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland, and Lycoming Counties.
Evangelical Community Hospital is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable and vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals, state parks and Bucknell's Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
- Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theater.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!