Hematologist Oncologist Needed in Midwest
Looking for the ideal combination of lifestyle and career challenge? Our Health System provides an atmosphere where you can practice at your professional best.
- Base Salary and RVU Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- Professional liability insurance
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- Paid days off per year
- Health and Dental Insurance is available
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC), located in Rolla, is one of Missouri's leading regional referral centers, servicing over 150,000 residents in South Central Missouri. We have 240 beds and currently employee 50 physicians.
Rolla is known as the "middle of everywhere," which it truly is. Rolla, conveniently located along I-44, is 100 miles from St. Louis and Springfield. Rolla and the surrounding area, offers many outdoor activities for enthusiasts such as bike trails, scenic river ways for canoeing and kayaking, along with fine shopping, restaurants and entertainment.