Orthopedic Surgery: Hip and Joint Opening in Las Cruces, NM
Las Cruces is located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
MountainView Regional Medical Center is proud to be Hip and Knee Joint Certified
- Join existing hospital owned general orthopedics practice
- Over 160 physicians on our staff
- Spend 20% of your time practicing a sub-specialty of your choice
- 271,000+ service area of young families and retirees
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical suites with the latest technology including DaVinci Robotics
- Excellent Therapy team including hyperbaric wound care and pain management
- MD Anesthesia
- Equipment and experienced staff are ready
Board Certification or Board Eligibility with Certification In-Process is Required
Comprehensive Recruitment Package Could Include:
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
MountainView Regional Medical Center , a 168-bed facility located in Las Cruces, N.M., is accredited by The Joint Commission. The facility includes fully staffed 24-hour emergency care, a specialized Heart Center, Women's Center, Comprehensive Intensive Care Services and an All-Digital Imaging Department, plus Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Services, Emergency Services, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care Center/Hyperbaric, Diagnostic and Imaging Services, Pain Management Center and an ADA Certified Diabetes Program.
Las Cruces is a beautiful and growing community, nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing. Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. Located 45 minutes away off I-25/I-10 is El Paso International Airport, making travel to and from Las Cruces convenient. Las Cruces experiences four mildly distinct seasons, with the harder part of the winter occurring during December and January, when the average daytime temperature is 57 degrees. Light snow does fall in the winter but seldom lasts longer than one day. Las Cruces and the surrounding communities are a wonderful place toraise a family, with good schools, and a growing business base to provide all the necessary service needs.