Outpatient Neurologist- Lexington, KY
CHI Saint Joseph Health in Lexington, Kentucky is seeking an Outpatient Neurologist to join an established group of physicians in growing their comprehensive neurology program.
- collegial relationship with 3 other board certified neurologists
- highly respected general neurology practice with potential to pursue sub-specialty interests
- the only Certified Multiple Sclerosis Center in Kentucky
- in office neurophysiology
- in office infusions and Botulinum toxin injections
- competitive base salary
- production and value bonuses
- sign-on bonus
- comprehensive health benefits
- relocation assistance
- CME allowance and additional time off
- large referral network
- 401k match
- potential opportunity to engage in Physician leadership
- Understand and support the mission of the organization in delivering healthcare
- Provide high-quality patient care which meets or exceeds expectations and standards
- Ensure and meet high standards of patient satisfaction
- Engage the patient’s in education and management of their own health
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Efficiently use clinical and financial resources, while optimizing productivity
- Limited Hospital call coverage
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization core values, and professionalism
- Adheres KyOne Health Core Values: Reverence: Respecting those we serve and those who serveIntegrity: Doing the right things in the right way for the right reasonCompassion: Sharing in others’ joys and sorrowsExcellence: Living up to the highest standards
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers