Outpatient Neurologist- Lexington, KY
KentuckyOne Health in Lexington, Kentucky is seeking an Outpatient Neurologist to join an established group of physicians in growing their comprehensive neurology program.
- collegial relationship with 3 other board certified neurologists
- highly respected general neurology practice with potential to pursue sub-specialty interests
- the only Certified Multiple Sclerosis Center in Kentucky
- in office neurophysiology
- in office infusions and Botulinum toxin injections
- competitive base salary
- production and value bonuses
- sign-on bonus
- comprehensive health benefits
- relocation assistance
- CME allowance and additional time off
- large referral network
- 401k match
- potential opportunity to engage in Physician leadership
- Understand and support the mission of the organization in delivering healthcare
- Provide high-quality patient care which meets or exceeds expectations and standards
- Ensure and meet high standards of patient satisfaction
- Engage the patient’s in education and management of their own health
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Efficiently use clinical and financial resources, while optimizing productivity
- Limited Hospital call coverage
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization core values, and professionalism
- Adheres KyOne Health Core Values: Reverence: Respecting those we serve and those who serveIntegrity: Doing the right things in the right way for the right reasonCompassion: Sharing in others’ joys and sorrowsExcellence: Living up to the highest standards
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
KentuckyOne Health, part of Catholic Health Initiatives, is one of the largest and most comprehensive health systems in the Commonwealth, and includes hospitals, physician groups, clinics, primary care centers, specialty institutes and home health agencies in central Kentucky. KentuckyOne Health is dedicated to bringing wellness, healing and hope to all, including the underserved.
Lexington, consolidated with Fayette County, is the second-largest city in Kentucky and the 61st largest in the United States. Known as the "Horse Capital of the World", it is located in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass Region. In the 2014 U.S. Census Estimate, the city's population was 310,797, anchoring a metropolitan area of 489,435 people and a combined statistical area of 708,677 people.
Lexington ranks tenth among US cities in college education rate, with 39.5% of residents having at least a bachelor's degree. It is the location of the Kentucky Horse Park, The Red Mile and Keeneland race courses, Rupp Arena, the world's largest basketball-specific arena, Transylvania University, the University of Kentucky and Bluegrass Community & Technical College.
Lexington, which includes all Fayette County, consists of 285.5 square miles (739.4 km2), mostly gently rolling plateau, in the center of the inner Bluegrass Region. The area is noted for its fertile soil, excellent pastureland, and horse and stock farms. Kentucky Blue grass thrives on the limestone beneath the soil's surface, playing a major role in the area's scenic beauty and in the development of champion horses. Numerous small creeks rise and flow into the Kentucky River. Lexington is home to many thriving arts organizations including a professional orchestra, two ballet companies, professional theatre, several museums, several choral organizations and a highly respected opera program at the University of Kentucky. In addition, there are several events and fairs that draw people from throughout the Bluegrass. Information from Lexingtonky.gov
Jillian Edwards, Physician and APC Recruiter
KentuckyOne Health Medical Group, Central and Eastern Market