Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist w/ Bonus Plan in Florida
|Specialty:||Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent |
|Candidate Type:||MD |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, located in Gainesville, Florida, is seeking a full time Staff Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist. Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- $1500 Education allowance
- 236 hours paid time off per year
- 40 hours per year to attend CME for further education
- $5,000 signing bonus, payable after 6 months
- BONUS PLAN!! up to 40% of base salary
- Malpractice with tail paid by Meridian
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, LTD and accidental plans
An M.D. degree from an accredited medical school, with completion of a 4-year psychiatric residence in an approved program and three years of previous medical experience or equivalent.
Meridian Behavioral Healthcare offers comprehensive treatment including crisis stabilization, detox and outpatient services. Our services are accredited by CARF (The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) – a qualified endorsement that Meridian conforms to nationally and internationally recognized service standards and is focused on delivering the most favorable results for our patients.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.