Supplemental (PRN) Primary Care Opportunity in Houston
Supplemental (PRN) Primary Care Physician
Memorial Hermann Medical Group, a large physician-employed network of over 70 outpatient clinics, is seeking Board Certified Primary Care Physicians to join the Primary Care Supplemental Pool. We offer both Short and Long-Term Assignments providing outpatient care in clinics throughout the Greater Houston and Surrounding areas.
- Family Medicine | Internal Medicine | Pediatric Medicine
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care
- All ages 6 months and older
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
- Select clinics offer extended hours
- No call required
- EMR training provided for Clinic Care4 (Cerner)
- 6-8 shifts per month
- MUST be available to cover at least 3 of the following markets:
- West Houston (Katy, Memorial City)
- Northwest Houston (Cypress, Copperfield)
- North Houston (The Woodlands, Conroe)
- Northeast Houston (Humble, Kingwood)
- Southeast Houston (Clear Lake, Friendswood, League City)
- South Houston (Pearland, Manvel, Alvin)
- Southwest Houston (Bellaire, Sugar Land, Rosenberg)
- Far Southwest Houston (El Campo, Wharton, Needville)
- Central Houston (Inner 610 Loop, Texas Medical Center)
As part of the Memorial Hermann Health System, Memorial Hermann Medical Group (MHMG) brings together many of Houston's leading providers under one organization for better coordination in healthcare delivery.
Established in 2006, the Memorial Hermann Medical Group (MHMG) includes primary care physicians, specialists and advanced practice providers who all share a single focus - to practice evidenced-based medicine in order to provide an exceptional level of collaborative, quality patient-centered care. With approximately 200 providers and over 60 clinics, MHMG creates the structure that facilitates this collaboration and mutual commitment toward common desired behaviors and outcomes.
As the largest not-for-profit health system in Southeast Texas, we use resources to make a real difference in the health of our community, contributing in excess of $300 million annually in uncompensated care and community benefit programs, including an award-winning network of public school-based health centers.
Our medical staff physicians and employees practice evidence-based medicine and are committed to rigorous performance measurement and quality-improvement activities. This relentless focus on quality and patient safety continues to result in national awards and recognition. Memorial Hermann received the 2012 John M. Eisenberg Award for Patient Safety and Quality from The Joint Commission and the National Quality Forum, the nation’s guardians of health and safety. We are the only health system to receive both the Eisenberg Award and the National Quality Healthcare Award, healthcare’s highest honor. Four Memorial Hermann hospitals are ranked among America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by HealthGrades® and five Memorial Hermann hospitals are ranked among America’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health.