Emergency Medicine Opportunity-Sanford Health Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford USD Medical is seeking a residency trained BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician.
• Level II Verified Adult & Pediatric Trauma Center
• Average 44,000+ annual visits
• 29 beds with 3 large trauma bays
• Work an average of 14 (8-9 hour) shifts per month
• 24/7 double Physician coverage and triple covered 5p-2a
• APP's are utilized 12 hrs/day, 7 days/wk
• Adult & Pediatric Hospitalists take unassigned patients
• AirMed Program runs two fixed-wing airplanes and a helicopter at our Sioux Falls location with additional planes and helicopters at our other Sanford facilities.
• All services are available at Sanford USD Medical Center except for a burn center.
Nationally competitive hourly salary with a night differential, comprehensive physician benefit package, malpractice, Relocation Allowance, and No State Income Tax
For more information, please contact:
Jessilyn Healy, AASPR
(605) 328-6986 • email@example.com
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
|Sioux Falls Newspaper||Sioux Falls Public Schools|
|Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce||Sioux Falls Real Estate|