OBG Needed Close to Austin
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is looking for a BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join an established practice in the community:
- Experienced physicians and new grads welcome to apply
- Shared call coverage is available
- Robotics training is required (daVinci robot is available)
CPRMC is a 108-bed facility with complete inpatient, outpatient, surgical, and emergency care. CPRMC is a Joint Commission accredited facility that is a Primary Stroke Center and also include a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
About Cedar Park:
- 17 miles north of Austin
- Population of around 77,000 – One of the fastest growing cities in America
- Multiple entertainment/cultural attractions including ?
- Home of San Antonio's NBA G-League - The Austin Spurs
- Home of Dallas' Minor League NHL Team - The Texas Stars
- Cedar Park Sculpture Garden
- Texas Museum of Science & Technology
- H-E-B Center; entertainment and sports facility that hosts 130+ events every year
- ?Various recreational/outdoor spots
- 47 city parks and 22 miles of trails
- 7 golf courses
- Splash Shack; an indoor micro-waterpark
We offer a recruitment package, which may include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure, and Relocation expenses
- Medical Education Stipend for physicians still in training
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center in Cedar Park, Texas, 17 miles north of Austin, opened in December 2008 with 75 of its 150 beds staffed and operating; the remaining patient rooms will be opened as volume grows. Imagine a brand new, 21st century health care center where highly advanced technology, imaginative design, aesthetically arresting architecture and good old “common sense” come together to produce the perfect blend of form and function!
A full-service community hospital, Cedar Park boasts a full-service emergency department, acute care services, women's services, cardiology, surgery, orthopedics, imaging and diagnostic services, general medical and surgical services and intensive and critical care. Located on a park-like campus, the facility has an attached 80,000 square foot Medical Office Building.
To call Cedar Park “fast growing” is a significant understatement. The 2000 population of this very attractive suburb of Austin was 26,049; its estimated 2005 population was 52,058! People are flocking to Cedar Park for it’s proximity to the “Live Music Capital of the World”, low cost of living, abundant housing options, excellent educational reputation and great climate. The excitement and night-life of Austin are only about 20 minutes away, while recreational water activities are easily available on Lake Travis (10 miles west) part of a nearby 5-lake system.