Emergency Medicine Physician
Employed Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity
Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine RequiredEmployee Status Health Benefits, Dental & Vision Life Insurance, Disability & 401k Annual CME Allowance
Valley Hospital Medical Center, located in the heart of Las Vegas, is a tertiary-care and teaching hospital that offers a comprehensive range of services, includingadvanced cardiovascular, neurological and surgical services to Southern Nevada residents and visitors.Valley Hospital has achieved nationally-recognized designation as aprimary stroke centerand an accredited chest pain center. Advanced cardiovascular services include open-heart surgery, balloon angioplasty, cardiac catheterizations and peripheral vascular studies.
- 54-bed Emergency Department
- Annual patient volume: 36,000
- Admit rate 28%
- Major services include cardiovascular, neurosciences, women’s health and maternity, general medicine, wound healing and hyperbaric medicine.
- 30 hours of APP coverage
- 40 hours of physician coverage
- Fast Track
- Osteopathic Medicine Residency Training & Medical Students
- Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited Heart Failure Center
Las Vegasis an internationally renowned major resort city for gambling, shopping, and fine dining. There are also a variety of parks and outdoor recreation activities, such as mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, skiing and horseback riding. Development in Summerlin, Centennial Hills, and Henderson areas provide suburban options if you want to stay away from the life on the strip.