Emergency Medicine opportunity near Indianapolis
NES Health has an EM Physician opening at our hospital partner, Logansport Memorial Hospital.
Logansport Memorial Hospital is a 80 bed hospital in Logansport, IN, and is located 1 hour from the Indianapolis metro area.
About the Emergency Department:
- Annual ED Volume: 17,000
- 19 Private Room ED
- 4 Bed Trauma Bay for dealing with disasters with multiple injuries
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage daily
- 10 hours of NP/PA Coverage daily (11a-9p)
- Dedicated OB/GYN Room, Ortho Room
- Bedside Registration
- EMR: Meditech
- Cardiac Monitoring – 10 minutes to EKG
- Lab next door to ED
- Physician on-call room is in a locked area and has a couch/bedroom/bathroom with shower.
- Dedicated, Local ED Medical Director to help you be successful.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM with significant EM experience
- Current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
NES Health - National Physician Recruiter
If you’ve never been to Logansport, there’s much to know, do and see that you won’t find in many other communities or on stock brochures for other communities.
- Logansport always ranks among the 10 safest cities in the state of Indiana.
- It is less than 1 hour from 2 of the major higher education institutions in the Midwest - the University of Notre Dame and Purdue University
- Local schools have received “A” ratings from the state of Indiana. Logansport is among the state leaders in preschool kindergarten, K-5 Spanish/English immersion, Advance Placement classes and career curriculum that includes an on-campus career center that was ranked by one New York organization as one of the top 10 high schools in the United States
- Want to find out more? Come visit us! In short, the answer to “Why Logansport?” when people ask is that has all the amenities you want and need in a community without all the cost and traffic of an urban area; it’s the best of all worlds.
NES Health has been physician owned, directed, and managed for over 40 years. Since 1975, our core beliefs of Quality, Integrity, People, and Value have allowed us to foster relationships with Physicians, NPs, and PAs that provide excellent care in Emergency and Hospital Medicine.
Working with NES Health will prove to be a different experience than what you have seen with the larger groups. We take pride in developing relationships and value our providers as a person and with respect – not just a commodity used to generate revenue. Physician owned, directed, managed, NES Health helps you attain your career aspirations through leadership, education, and mentoring required for you to advance as an emergency medicine professional.