Internal Medicine Opportunity in Burlington, Wisconsin
Our Burlington Clinic is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician who is interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high-quality health care.
- Multi-specialty practice adjacent to our Aurora Burlington Medical Center providing most ancillary services your patients may require
- Outpatient position with excellent call (phone only)
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness or sign-on bonus available
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- H-1B cap-exempt employer
- Excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Welcome to Chocolate City USA!
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk, Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
Burlington White River Trail