Inpatient Medical Associates (IMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to staff Inpatient Services at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation located in West Orange, New Jersey.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
“A” rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Our group acts as an internal medicine consulting service to the attending physical medicine physicians. The majority of patients have experienced stroke, traumatic brain injury or orthopedic surgery.
- Physicians carry an average census of 20 patients
- No overnights
- No procedures
- True flexible scheduling with an average of 18 shifts per month
West Orange, NJ is located in Northern New Jersey, less than 30 minutes from New York City and 60 minutes from the Jersey Shore. Residents of West Orange, NJ enjoy a vibrant nightlife, dining, arts and culture, world-class entertainment and unique shopping experiences.
- Numerous leisure activities are available at South Mountain Recreation Complex, including miniature golf, ice skating, ziplining and the 20-acre family-friendly Turtle Back Zoo
- Close proximity to world-class colleges and major universities
- Great school district
- Eagle Rock Reservation Conservancy offers 408 acres of scenic views and hiking trails
- Historic landmarks include the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Glenmont Mansion and a 9/11 Memorial featuring breathtaking views of the NYC skyline