RWJBarnabas Health Seeking Primary Care Physicians in Central and Southern NJ
About the Positions:
- Full-time outpatient opportunities for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians
- RWJBarnabas Health Primary Care Hubs include multiple primary care physicians, as well as rotating specialists, and often pharmacists and behavioral health providers
- Immediate opportunities in Ocean Township, Toms River, Whiting, Lakewood and Forked River NJ
- These practice locations are surrounded by the beautiful beaches and suburban neighborhoods of the Jersey Shore
- Join successful and thriving practices part of RWJBarnabas Medical Group affiliated with nearby Monmouth Medical Center and Community Medical Center
About RWJBarnabas Health:
We are the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey encompassing:
- 11 Acute Care Hospitals
- 3 Children’s Hospitals
- 1 Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- 1 Behavioral Health center
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- 5 Fitness and Wellness Centers
We offer extremely competitive compensation plus robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match
- $4,000 annual stipend for CME, Society Memberships, etc.
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Additional and Important Points to Note:
- Both new residents and more experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Ties to NJ are preferable
- We are looking for engaged and innovative physicians who welcome the chance to care for NJ’s diverse patient community
To learn about this and other positions, please contact Amal Elmogahzy, Physician Recruiter at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Amal.Elmogahzy@rwjbh.org or phone: 862-236-0720. Thank you!
Located in Long Branch, N.J., Monmouth Medical Center, a Barnabas Health facility, along with The Unterberg Children’s Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center, is one of New Jersey's largest academic medical centers and has been a teaching affiliate of Philadelphia’s Drexel University College of Medicine for more than 40 years.
From its earliest days, Monmouth Medical Center has been a leader in surgical advancement and has introduced many technological firsts to the region, including robotic surgery and other minimally invasive techniques. U.S. News & World Report has recognized Monmouth as a regional leader in cancer, geriatrics, gynecology, neurology and neurosurgery.
As part of Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center is a leader in designing unparalleled new ways for delivering health care. The medical center provides quality-driven, safe, efficient, cost-effective and responsive health care services that meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our community.
- To meet the health care needs of our community by providing cost-effective quality care.
- To educate present and future generations of health care providers.
- To provide a continuum of regional tertiary care.