Seeking a dynamic Pulmonologist for an established practice
Do you want to breathe a little easier?
We are seeking a new or experienced pulmonologist to work at our hospital and clinic in Oshkosh. This beautiful area will provide everything you desire for an exceptional lifestyle for you and your family.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of a residency from an accredited program
- A fellowship in pulmonology/critical care
- Must have skills in all areas of pulmonology and critical care; sleep is optional but desirable
- Patient and quality focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Clinic and hospital with all services on-site
- Facility allows easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
- Excellent referral base from within the clinics and surrounding area
- New sleep lab being built on campus
- Outreach to Fond du Lac
- Excellent adult and family recreation including water sports, hiking trails, and the EAA AirVenture
- Generous student loan forgiveness
- Visa support provided
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Student loan forgiveness
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
If you’re looking for a medical center that combines state-of-the-art resources with a commitment to providing personal, compassionate care, look no further than Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh.
With cardiologists available 24/7 and an on-site cath lab, you’ll find diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care both convenient and thorough. For your continued well-being, we also offer education and support classes.
Apheresis is the process of removing your blood and collecting a single component, such as red cells, then flowing the remainder of the blood back into your body. We also provide 24/7 plasma exchange and platelet and white cell reduction for your convenience.
Our Emergency Department is located on the southeast side of the hospital on the first floor. And if the need for advanced care arises, our heliport allows for your immediate transport to Aurora BayCare Medical Center in Green Bay, St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee or other area trauma centers.
Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh offers the latest surgical and non-surgical treatments for your neck, back and spinal disorders through a partnership with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin, an integrated spine-care clinic.
New moms will appreciate our private birthing suites for labor, delivery and recovery – complete with in-room whirlpools – as well as a special-care nursery and infant security system. Women’s health services include osteoporosis services, gynecological cancer screenings, general and vascular surgery and midlife well-woman services.
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
Oshkosh Fox River Brewing
Airventure in Oshkosh