Walk In - Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Aspirus Rhinelander Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine trained provider in Rhinelander, Wisconsin.
- Enjoy an excellent network and collaborative relationship with 2 Experienced NPs and an established on-site Primary Care group with access to specialty care providers within the Aspirus system.
- The current facility is 28,000 square feet and an addition will add 22,000 square feet. The goal of the expansion is to provide more space for our specialists.
- We offer flexible scheduling and Epic EMR with time built into your shift for charting.
- 5 shifts per pay period (0.8 FTE)
- Walk In hours:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Holidays: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Full lab, CT, Mobile MRI, digital radiology and ultrasound available on site.
- Candidates must be BE/BC in Family or Emergency Medicine.
Rhinelander is home to approximately 8,000 residents. The community possesses a strong commercial and industrial base and serves as the economic hub for northern Wisconsin and Upper Michigan, servicing a regional population of approximately 200,000. During the peak summer vacation months, that population increases to nearly 750,000.
The Rhinelander Area is a year-round outdoor playground with 232 lakes within 15 minutes of Downtown Rhinelander. Whether you boat or fish, hike or bike, snowmobile or cross-country ski Rhinelander residents enjoy solitude, spectacular fall colors, exceptional winter trails and lush summers. For More Information, Visit http://www.rhinelanderchamber.com/
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
Aspirus Rhinelander Clinic offers a wide variety of primary care services for family members of all ages from Rhinelander and the surrounding communities.
The current facility is 28,000 square feet and an addition will add 22,000 square feet. The goal of the expansion is to provide more space for our specialists.
Our primary care team includes specialists in family medicine and pediatrics. Convenient on-site lab and imaging services are available at the Clinic. Specialty Care is also available.