Otolaryngologist for South Central PA
Job Title: ENT and Hearing Services
Facility: WellSpan Summit Physician Services
Location: Chambersburg, PA
WellSpan Summit Physician Services ENT & Hearing Services in prime Mid-Atlantic location seeks an additional physician to join their busy otolaryngology practice. Three fully trained general otolaryngologists are looking for a fourth partner to join a growing practice. Special interest in otology is highly welcomed.
- 4 Locations-Greencastle, Chambersburg, Waynesboro, and Carlisle
- New state of the art 45,000 sq. ft. medical office building in Greencastle located less than 1/2 mile off interstate 81
- Fully integrated EMR, and PACS radiology system
- Proximity to surgery center and hospital operating room with CT sinus Navigation system, Davinci Robotic Assisted Otolaryngology surgery, Zeiss Microscope for otology procedures and voice.
- 3 Full-time audiologists with full-service audiology service
- Allergy division, complete with an in-office laboratory, skin testing, and subcutaneous and sublingual immunotherapy
- Video stroboscopy lab is supported by in-office speech pathology
- Call is 1:4
Qualifications and Licensure/Certification
- Medical Degree or foreign equivalent
- Board Certified
- Highly competitive salary and educational loan repayment
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Generous allowances for CME, Dues, and Relocation assistance
Franklin County, PA is where you’ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more. Franklin County merges the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We’re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
For confidential consideration contact:
Assistant Director Provider Recruitment and Retention
WellSpan Summit Physician Services
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.