Oklahoma: Hospital-employed OB/Gyn Position with Established Group Practice
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 229-bed facility in Enid, OK is recruiting an OB/GYN to join our staff.
- This is a hospital-employed position - join one established physician and an experienced OB Nurse Practitioner
- Inpatient/Outpatient opportunity and will include deliveries, c-sections, laparoscopy and other GYN procedures as needed
- Average about 20-25 in-office patients per day, and approximately 15 deliveries per month
- Weekend call is one weekend every four weeks
- The compensation package will include a competitive base salary plus bonus/incentives; full employed benefits; sign-on bonus and relocation
- Other incentives such as a training stipend or loan repayment assistance may also be available.
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center is one of the two hospitals in Enid. It serves a ten-county service areas with a total population of approximately 200,000. Most specialties are represented on the medical staff.
Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living. Where else can you work with advanced technology and still be just 5 minutes away from fine dining, shopping, and historical sites, a night at the symphony or your child's ball game and other after-school activities? Visit Enid, the "Bright Star of the Great Plains" and see everything we have to offer. If you're looking for quality of life...Consider the medical hub of northwest Oklahoma.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Universal Health Services
866-227-5415 ext. 224
Arts & Recreation
Enid has much to offer in shopping, sports, nightlife and other fun opportunities. Recreational opportunities include parks where you can take a ride on the train, play tennis, picnic, or relax by the lake. Catch a round of golf on one of the area courses, tour the Museum of the Cherokee Strip, or visit Leonardo's Discovery Warehouse and Adventure Quest. Enid has something for everyone!
Enid is just a short drive from both Oklahoma City and Tulsa, offering a wealth of fun and opportunity to get the most from Oklahoma's tourism industry. Additionally, the Enid area offers unique opportunities to visit and interact with natural, historical, and entertaining areas of Oklahoma. Learn all about Enid's attractions, including city parks, nature trails, and other sites of interest within short driving distance from Enid.