Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Great experience in largest private hospital in the state
Our Lady of the Lake seeks Physician Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician to join our team.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Accredited, 24- bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit for adults
- Inpatient Only – no outpatient clinic duties
- Largest private hospital in the state- 800-bed hospital, with over 500-provider Physician Group in primary Care Network
- Multiple specialty hospital with interdisciplinary treatment teams
- Level 2 trauma center- only trauma center in the area
- 70 bed ICU with 26 bed step down unit.
- State-of-the-art diagnostics and equipment including: specialized gait training equipment, computerized and biofeedback technologies, ultrasound and videofluoroscopic swallow studies.
- Specialized and quality-driven group that offers scheduling flexibility
- Benefits package, moving expense allowance, out-going malpractice tail insurance covered and no restrictive covenants/non-compete clauses
- Reliable on call schedule with advanced-planning flexibility.
- Dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators, mid-level and support staff
- Academic Medical Center- primary teaching site for graduate medical education programs
- Community based academic appointment available
- Tort reform state
We offer a generous benefits package including $4,00 CME reimbursement. We welcome both experienced as well as upcoming graduates. Visit ololrmc.com to learn more about our dynamic and growing medical center.
Baton Rouge is Louisiana's capital city and was recently named the 4th Happiest City in America! It is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, outdoor life and southern charm. Home to Louisiana State University and Southern University, Baton Rouge offers great schools, restaurants, and shopping venues. The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well.
Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center (OLOL) is a private not-for-profit 800-bed hospital in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, committed to building a healthy community through excellence in patient care and education. A part of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, Our Lady of the Lake is consistently awarded for compassionate care, clinical expertise, leading edge technology and innovation. Our Lady of the Lake is recognized in the areas of trauma and emergency care, stroke, heart & vascular, cancer care and minimally-invasive procedures and more. Our Lady of the Lake is a primary teaching site for graduate medical education programs and serves 45,000 inpatients and 350,000 outpatients annually
Our Lady of the Lake offers a unique opportunity to bring the benefits of an academic medical center to Baton Rouge, making our community a destination for medical care and research.
Founded in 1993, Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group has quickly grown to more than 350 providers with nearly 50 locations in Baton Rouge and surrounding parishes.
Exceeding 450,000 patient visits annually, OLOLPG is continuously evaluating the needs of the community and expanding its physician and specialty base to meet the expectations of our growing population.
Baton Rouge, is Louisiana's capital city and was recently named the 4th Happiest City in America! It is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, outdoor life and southern charm. Home to Louisiana State University and Southern University, Baton Rouge offers great schools, restaurants, and shopping venues. The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well.