Aurora Health Care in Oshkosh is seeking an Outpatient Addiction Psychiatrist to join our group at a beautiful facility in one of the most picturesque areas of the state! You can enjoy lake living or find your forever home in an established neighborhood. Oshkosh has great amenities including a University of Wisconsin campus, great restaurants and shopping, and several music festivals that draw crowds from all over the Midwest. It’s a great place to raise a family!
- 1 Opening - Full-time BC/BE in Addiction Psychiatry
- Call 1:4
- Patient focused, collaborative, team player
- Student loan forgiveness available
- Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
- Group of 4 psychiatrists and 2 full-time Psychologists
- Treating most Addiction Psychiatry patients
- Access to IP unit less than 1 hour away
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment
- State-of-the-art, modern technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
You can trust Aurora Behavioral Health to help support you and provide the best information and therapy. Our psychologists, psychiatrists and psychotherapists have successfully treated most behavioral health problems, including:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Child and adolescent issues
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Substance abuse