Seeking Family Medicine Physician for Parkview Health located in Wabash, Indiana
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
Parkview Physicians Group Wabash is currently looking for an Outpatient Family Medicine Physician to join their team in Wabash, Indiana.
- Hours of practice are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., but flexibility is preferred as the practice is looking to provide extended hours.
- Weekly Patient Contact: 36 hours is preferred.
- Daily encounter goals of 18-22 patients depending on visit lengths.
- Call required for this position is 1:4 – light call that is physician friendly allowing for work/life balance.
- Opportunity allows for OB, including administering C-sections and newborn rounding, but not mandatory.
Medical Office Building
- 8 John Kissinger Drive, Wabash, IN 46992 (attached to the Parkview Wabash Hospital)
- Current team structure: 2 Physicians & 1 NP
Parkview Wabash Health Clinic
- 1655 North Cass Street, Wabash, IN 46992.
- Current team structure: 3 NP’s
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.
Wabash, Indiana offers a quality of life with amenities that rival many larger, more crowded cities. The community has great schools, excellent parks, biking trails, recreational opportunities and a well-developed arts community. Wabash is the home to the Honeywell Center, northeast Indiana's premier show and concert venue, which offers off-Broadway shows, children’s education programming and shows, concerts, an art gallery, a skating rink and more!
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this charming family-friendly community!